Sunday 13 March 2011

Bangover.


I said I'd write a blog about it. So I am doing.

Last night I finished work and felt a bit peaky to be honest. I felt hot, sick and shaky but after much coercion I agreed to go out with the Workfolk for a few bevs as it had been about since 3 months since I last did so. We went to Rockbox (a first for me, I must say) and it ended up being a rather enjoyable night. I spent too much money, headbanged to music that I'd never heard before (hence my neck being so painful today - bangover) and then we went back to Ste's flat (Cog just conveniently lives there) and carried the evening on til around 8am this morning. I enjoyed looking at a plug for around half an hour, 'nuff said.

J let me stay at his "last night" although as it was this morning it doesn't make much sense to say last night... We slept til about 4, then just watched films and got take away. It was definitely required. He best bloody enjoy that free 14" pizza!

On the way back to my car I planned out a big rant to write, but then upon getting in the bath when I got home I decided it wasn't worth the time and effort to type it out. By this point I had also decided that the point of the argument was entirely wrong and in fact quite the opposite was true. The jist? I am too nice for my own good, and need to learn to act like more of a prick (if that's possible). I need to care less.

Lesson 12 is reiterated - Play it fucking cool.
Lesson 36: If you're going to headbang like a mentalist, prepare yourself for agonising neck pain the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment