Monday 28 March 2011

Quickie.

Just a quick update on things.

Life is good, I'm having to sort a meeting with a senior tutor because my attendance got raped by Thursday's day off. But its ok, I've worked out I'm above 80% (just) so I can take my exams :) I'm trying to sort loads of stuff out today but because everyone else is shit, I'm still nowhere closer to achieving the stuff I need to. Great. I've made an important decision that needs to be sorted out, but its for the best.

India is as close as its ever been to being booked, I just am waiting on Rory from STA travel (yes another person delaying my progress) to email me back some more details before I go booking crazy.

Working very hard on my portfolio, I want it to be fucking epic, so last night Tiny and I had a Portfolio Fancy Dress war, which involves various outfits and photos involving your portfolio. Winning.

Chippa is going to heaven tomorrow. RIP Chippa. I love you. This is the first time I've cried since January.



Listening to: Someone Like You - Adele.

No comments:

Post a Comment